CASA of Oklahoma County is dedicated to collaboration with all agencies and all parties involved in improving the lives of the abused and neglected children of Oklahoma County. Our staff and volunteers work in partnership with Department of Human Services, the District Attorney’s office, and other court personnel to ensure these children who have lost everything keep their voice in court.
If you have a report of abuse or neglect for a child call the OKDHS Hotline
Click here to visit our CASA volunteer request form.
CASA Volunteer, Parent and Foster Parent Resources:
- Citizens Caring for Children
- The Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS)
- Family Builders
- Center on Child Abuse and Neglect (CCAN)
- Oklahoma Commission on Children and Youth (OCCY)
- Oklahoma Institute for Child Advocacy (OICA)